Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Introduction

Hey Everyone!
My name is Jamie Flowers and I am from Diamondhead, Mississippi. I have lived on the Mississippi Gulf Coast my entire life. I have recieved a B.S. degree from the University of Mississippi in Hospitality Management. Hotty Toddy! I have always wanted to be an Elementary teacher and now am achieving this goal by attending the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast.

I am looking forward to becoming a mentor to these children. I feel that education is the most important attribute to any person's life.

                 "A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops."
                                                  -- Henry Brooks Adams

Technology is very important and I feel that everyone should have the opporunity to put this to great use. Children now use technology in every part of their lives, from cell phones, to video games, to computers and the internet. Technology should be used in classrooms today.

No comments:

Post a Comment