Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Web Tools

The websites I used to create my assignments were very helpful and easy to navigate on. The websites helped me create tests, rubrics,and other documents I can use for my future classroom. I did not find this activity to have any difficulties and feel this was a great excercise to be able to use my own creativity. I will definitely use all of these websites in the future. Worksheets are great enrichment activities and having knowledge of using these websites I should have ease accessing and creating worksheets.
The standards used:


2.     Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessments incorporating contemporary tools and resources to maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS•S.

3.  Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society.


These standards used are very beneficial for the use of these websites to create classroom materials. Using professionalism, creativity, and responsibility in creating these items will allow teachers to explore their own knowledge of testing, and other fun materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment